Digital Banking is responsible for the development of value-adding digital banking solutions for BNP Paribas CIB (Corporate & Institutional Banking). The Shared Services Center products are marketed by the world-wide BNP Paribas Group. Two very visible projects of the Digital Banking SSC are CENTRIC and CORTEX Deposit.
- development of various applications for our digital banking portal or applications within CIB; the development is based on the specifications of the Business Analysis Team;
- contributing to the design and architecture of the digital banking solutions, integrating architecture within the existing banking applications in collaboration with several teams within the bank;
- safeguard quality through unit- and integration testing;
- third line support for applications, interacting with Production Support Teams;
- Master or equivalent by experience in IT
- English: fluent
- French: good
- Dutch: nice to have
- You have a minimum of 6 years of experience in software engineering and development (preferably in finance).
- You have relevant professional experience in implementation projects with medium to large-sized teams.
- You have a broad experience with Java development and web applications.
- You keep up-to-date of the trends in Web development.
- You follow the project practices and methodology (no cowboy behaviour).
- You have a good knowledge of English and you can explain your views both orally and in writing. French and/or Dutch are an asset.
- Java EE 7
- Spring framework
- MQ, messaging
- Security: Shiro, encryption
- Oracle Coherence
- Tibco ActiveMatrix
- Agile development
- Financial affinity
- Web/mobile development
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment