My future work environment
IT Digital Banking CIB is responsible for the development of value-adding digital banking solutions for BNP Paribas CIB (Corporate & Institutional Banking). Its products are marketed by the world-wide BNP Paribas Group. To boost our digital banking ambitions, we are seeking to appoint talented Business/Functional Analysts with a solid education or experience in financial services and/or technology.
My future job
The IT Business/Functional Analyst has the end-to-end responsibility for Cortex Deposit digital banking functionalities within IT, i.e. from idea creation and solution shaping to implementation and finally delivery. The key responsibilities include:
- Business and Functional Analysis: analyse client needs and business processes, shape the solutions and write down clear product specifications that form the input for the development teams;
- Project Management: coordinating application development and implementation of your topic;
- Testing and validating of the product functionalities in your scope;
- Gathering continuous intelligence on the product’s performance, customers, problems and opportunities and initiating product improvements to meet changing customer needs;
- Stimulating and advocating the digital banking transformation throughout the entire organisation.
- 2 to 6 years of experience in the financial or technology industry (preferably in financial markets, or investment management) or e- commerce business/technology development.
- Proven experience in requirements management, specifications writing, coordination and planning
- You have a solid academic background in economics and/or engineering/sciences
- You understand both the business side (mainly Money Market – Deposits) as well as the technology/IT side of banking
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are not afraid of taking initiatives and seeing them through to their conclusion
- You are performance oriented and continue to deliver within stressful situations
- You can demonstrate excellent learning capabilities and are able to adapt continuously within a fast changing environment
- You have strong analytical skills, with attention for details, and an ability to derive conclusions and make decisions
- You have good project management skills, are well organised and able to execute activities within the budget and timeline
- You have the ability to translate customer problems and issues into new digital banking products by generating creative ideas and innovative solutions
- You have the necessary social skills to collaborate with internal clients (sales and trading desks) and external clients (institutional investors, financial institutions and corporations)
- You are fluent in English and can convincingly defend your positions both orally and in writing
- You are willing to travel occasionally (mainly to London and Paris)
The Digital Banking Shared Service Center offers:
- a challenging, fast changing and international working environment at the crossroads of financial markets and technology.
- the possibility to work in an exciting area with high visibility in the organization and an international action radius covering the whole group BNP Paribas.
- the possibility to participate to projects with strong sponsoring from top management.
- to become part of a great team
CENTRIC winner of 2014 Innovation Award
Cortex Deposit winner of 2015 CIB Innovation Award